Sunday, February 20, 2011

Moving again!

As I prepare to write this, I am currently argueing with Connor over whether he can pull a piece of foam off of the egg crate on the bed!

But anyways, we are moving again! I am hoping that this will be the last time since we just moved the end of August. With me not working, we cannot afford the electrical bill for the trailer we are living in. So now we are preparing to move into a house that has a lower rent and a lower entergy bill! I have a little over a week to get everything packed to move and I have not even started. I hate to pack and I hate to move but this will be for the best! Now if only I could downsize as we go! It would make for one heck of a garage sale! So, if you have any experience packing, I am looking for someone to do this for me! J/k!

No comments:

Post a Comment